Studies show that 91% of women are unhappy about their body in some way. And when you’re unhappy with your body, so much of your energy, brainpower and money goes to obsessing over a “solution”.
The solution isn’t losing weight. The solution is you learning to embrace your body, realize it’s the least interesting thing about you and start living into the vibrant life that you can have if you stop being so obsessed with your body.
In this course you will:
- Recognize the false information you’ve been fed about beauty and weight loss
- Discover how intuitive eating can recalibrate your relationship with food
- Move your body in ways that light you up rather than punish you
- Release that negative inner dialogue
- Develop new strategies for self-comfort
- Show up for yourself more kindly both physically and emotionally
My body has been all kinds of sizes. From starting Weight Watchers at the age of 13, I spent almost two decades being obsessed with calorie counts, points, ‘earning’ my food and just generally not giving my body the respect it deserves. I’ve been deemed obese, I’ve done all the diets, I’ve had two babies… and quite frankly when you learn to love your body, it changes everything.
Co-creator, Amy Stubbs has had a bit of the opposite experience. Where I was overweight, Amy was underweight and punishing herself with gruelling workouts and trying to work through injuries. Fitness was a form of control while in a relationship that felt out of control. She’s since learned to love her body, just in time to welcome her first baby into the world.
Our lives have been far more juicy, vibrant and enjoyable since we stopped obsessing over a dress size. Yours will be, too.